Primed for Power. The CATFX Connect Fastpitch bat is a two-piece composite rainmaker featuring SDX connection technology that dismisses vibrations on contact for smooth, solid pop with every swing.
- Maximum barrel length – More confidence, larger sweet spot and maximum performance
- Two-piece composite construction – All-season durability, maximum trampoline, vibration-reducing connection
- SDX: Shock Dissipating Connection Technology – The SDX connection provides players a smooth, solid feeling at contact by dismissing vibrations and giving players total confidence at the plate
- Ring-free barrel technology – Greater performance with no “dead” spots
- Sting-free comfort knob – Improved comfort and control with an ergonomic design
- Custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack – Better grip with extra tack and improved feel
- Individually handcrafted construction – Superior attention to detail and quality
- USSSA 1.20 BPF Certified, ISA Certified, ASA Certified
Cole Slay –
My name is Cole Slay and I’m reaching out because your website didn’t work with my screen reader that I use for my visual impairment. I’m offering my services to fix these issues and ensure your website and business is in compliance with Federal ADA regulations. If you’re interested in mitigating the risk of ADA Lawsuits and reaching 20% more of the population, please reach out and let me know. I look forward to working with you.
Steve Glover –
Have you wondered if a better looking website could improve your business?
Our unique approach involves using pre-made designs that we have created, which allows us to offer our services at a fraction of the cost compared to other agencies. We take pride in delivering high-quality web design services that meet our clients’ expectations and budget.
While we offer hundreds of designs, take a look at a few of our samples:
We have a variety of designs to choose from and we can also offer custom solutions such as booking systems or anything else that your specific business needs.
Would you be interested in discussing further?